A. Link Jewelry Co., LLC. – LUMINOUS DIAMONDS
A. Information We Collect
Information you provide us directly. The Service will collect any and all information you enter when creating a user account and/or placing an order with the Service, including but not limited to:
- Your username and password.
- Profile information that you provide (e.g., your name, age, date of birth, ZIP code, and email address).
- Information from your browser, including, but not limited to, your IP address, cookie information, and hardware & software attributes.
- Communications between you and ALJ. For example, we may send you service-related emails (e.g., user account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of service-related emails.
- Payment information (e.g., credit card number, type, and expiration date; billing address; shipping address). PLEASE NOTE our payment processor, which is required by credit card issuers to meet specific security requirements, will collect, store, and process your credit card and other payment information on our behalf using industry-standard security measures. We do not store any payment card information.
- Analytics information. The Service may employ third-party analytics tools to help measure traffic and usage trends. These tools collect information sent by your device on our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists in improving the Service. This analytics information is collected and used with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
- Log file information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Service, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. Similar information may also be collected from emails sent to our users which helps track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Device identifiers. When you access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers”. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with you device, which uniquely identify your device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by the Service. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
Any information collected may be used for the following general purposes:
- Customization of users’ experience while using the Service
- Order fulfillment
- Delivery services
- Payment processing
- Account registration
- Website-related services, such as web hosting
- Improvement and maintenance of the Service and its functionality
- Data analytics
- Contacting users and responding to users’ comments, inquiries, and requests
- Relevant marketing research
- Help users efficiently access information
- Remember information so users will not have to re-enter it
- Provide personalized content and information, including online ads or other forms of marketing
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Service
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technical problems
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and ALJ’s policies and procedures
- Automatically update the Service
C. Sharing Of Your Information
- (i) We may share your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that ALJ is part of, or that become part of such group (“ALJ Affiliates”). The ALJ Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and the ALJ Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- (ii) We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- (iii) We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- (iv) We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
D. What Happens in the Event of a Change of Control:
E. Responding to Legal Requests & Preventing Harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
F. How We Store Your Information
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which ALJ, the ALJ Affiliates, or their Service Providers maintain facilities.
ALJ, the ALJ Affiliates, and/or their Service Providers may transfer information that they collect, including personal information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your user account. However, ALJ cannot ensure the security of any information or content you submit via the Service, or guarantee that information or content submitted via the Service will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and user account information, and for controlling access to communications between you and ALJ, at all times.
G. Modifying Your Personal Information
You may update your user account or information provided in connection with your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile information or settings. If you have any further questions about reviewing or modifying your user account information or settings, please contact us directly at. email@example.com
You can also permanently delete your user account. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your user account, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
H. How Long We Keep Your User Information/Content
Following termination or deactivation of your user account, ALJ, the ALJ Affiliates, and/or their Service Providers, may retain information and/or content submitted via the Service (including, without limitation, user account information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your user account, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
I. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service is not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at. firstname.lastname@example.org
J. Other Web Sites and Services
K. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and would like a copy of our notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates that received your information in the past year, please submit a written request to ALJ at the following address: email@example.com.
Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.